Use and care
Each product sold has its own usage recommendations regarding temperature tolerance, washing in the dishwasher and other properties. Corresponding information can be found with each product. There are also some general recommendations that we outline here.
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- Containers freezer, microwave and dishwasher (top rack recommended) safe.
- Leave container lid loose in microwave.
- Use only for reheating purposes, not for cooking. Use caution when reheating foods with high sugar, fat, tomato or curry based content may cause staining.
- Heat food in small time increments of no longer than 2 minutes and stir well for ideal results.
- Leave frozen containers at room temperatue for a while to avoid breakage.
- Do not use in direct contact with naked flame.